.

.

Creative Logo-Cafe Bhonsle


Creative Logo # 04

Brand Name: Café Bhonsle
Industry: Food, Snacks, Tea joint
Located in the heart of the capital city Panjim.
The place is best known for its "Chai", offcourse the "Bhaaji puri", "Vada" and "Buns" at café bhonsle have their own fan following.
We like this logo for its creativity in highlighting the "popularity"of the brand in its design.
How the alphabets "C" (café) and the "B"(bhonsle) takes the shape of a Cup is truly appreciated.
Nice job done by the creative team here.
Like us on Facebook by clicking below link
For daily articles subscribe by submitting your email.
write to us on email: brandingingoa@gmail.com
Next
This is the current newest page
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Click here for comments
February 27, 2017 at 1:41 AM ×

The posted notes is handsomely in writing. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new dispatched letterss. Old Age Home in Coimbatore, Charitable Trust in Coimbatore

Balas
avatar
admin
July 23, 2018 at 4:15 AM ×

Cab branding in India
Taxi advertising in India
Car door wrap branding in India
#CarAdvertising #TaxiAdvertising #OlaCarsAdvertising #CabWraps #TaxiAdvertising #TaxiBranding #UberCabAds #CabBranding

Balas
avatar
admin
February 5, 2020 at 5:34 PM ×

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

Balas
avatar
admin
October 23, 2021 at 5:44 PM ×

Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Thank You.

Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment